We have postponed the upcoming I2I convening planned for 29th– 30th March. While this is disappointing, we want to allow the time to ensure that our next convening can present a full picture of the WHO vector control product evaluation transition.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. We are working closely with WHO to identify the most appropriate new dates and will let you know as soon as possible.

For those of you who had already booked your rooms, we are working with the hotel currently to work out a solution regarding refunding or transferring your booking. There is no need for you to contact the hotel.

We will be able to update you on this shortly on this and can guarantee that no one will be left out of pocket. If you have any problems in the meantime, please contact Fred Yeomans (fred.yeomans@innovation2impact.org)

Comments are closed.